For whatever "office" means to you.
The writing’s on the wall: Canadians with hybrid work models report higher productivity, healthier lifestyles, and lower stress levels.1 But who insures those walls is a little more complicated. Today, it’s more important than ever for your firm to have a policy that protects against any damage, anywhere.
After all, just because your policy covers business-related equipment in one location, doesn’t necessarily mean the same protections apply when your laptop lives on your kitchen table.
Lawyers Financial office insurance gives you personalized protection for whatever and wherever your workspace may be: home, a coffee shop, the train, or even—gasp—the office.
- Built for you
In addition to comprehensive coverage for damage to business property, the Office Insurance Program also provides coverage for:
- Cyber security risks
- Damage to computers and electronic media
- Loss or damage of valuable documents
- Criminal activity, including fraud
- Employee theft
- Umbrella liability for bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and advertising injury.
1. Financial Post, “’Hybrid work is here to stay’: Canadians more productive, happier and richer working part time from home,’ May 2022
Lawyers Financial Office Insurance Program is underwritten by Unica Insurance and managed by Dion Insurance Program Management Inc. Lawyers Financial products and plans are sponsored by The Canadian Bar Insurance Association (CBIA). Lawyers Financial is a trademark of CBIA.