Did you know that every four minutes, a Canadian is diagnosed with cancer? On a positive note, 63% of Canadians are expected to survive for five years or more after a cancer diagnosis*.
The Lawyers Financial Critical Illness insurance rider is designed to help you protect your family’s financial wellbeing in case something was to happen to you.
And, we are pleased to announce that we have improved our Critical Illness Insurance Rider effective December 1, 2019.
The following is a high-level summary of the enhanced plan features, which provide:
- Level benefits to age 75;
- 7 new covered conditions for a total of 25;
- New Early Intervention Benefits (covers 3 conditions);
- Volume savings at $250,000, $500,000, and $1,000,000 face amounts;
- Lower rates between ages 36 and 55;
- Access to Health Service Navigator®;
- Removal of the 30-day survival period for several covered conditions.
For more information:
- Contact your Lawyers Financial Advisor.
- Contact CBIA/Lawyers Financial at 1-800-267-2242 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here for more details
*Source: Canadian Cancer Society
Health Service Navigator is offered through The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife). Plans underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company. WorldCare and the WorldCare Consortium are trademarks of WorldCare Limited, used under license. © 2019 The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company. All rights reserved. Manulife, P.O. Box 670, Stn Waterloo, Waterloo ON N2J 4B8.